Industry Pharmacists Organization
IPhO is the organization whose pharmacist members are universally recognized within the pharmaceutical industry as being the most professionally equipped to contribute to the development, commercialization, promotion, and optimal use of medicines. The Industry Pharmacists Organization is exclusively dedicated to advancing the careers of industry pharmacists.
IPhO accomplishes this by:
- Providing timely and relevant information that is vital to our members.
- Raising awareness among employers and industry executives about the role that industry pharmacists can play in drug development and appropriate medication use.
- Providing targeted resources and coaching to enhance members’ continuing education and professional development.
- Creating opportunities for members to network and exchange ideas with their industry pharmacist peers.
- Providing access to attractive and relevant employment opportunities available in the industry.
President: Sahar Pashtoonwar SPashtoonw62721@rx.lecom.edu
Director of National Engagement: Moses Elgrish MElgirsh04007@rx.lecom.edu
Director of Professional Programming: Jermin Adrawy JAdrawy15812@rx.lecom.edu
Director of Communications: Shelby Matthews SMatthews02137@rx.lecom.edu
Director of Social Media and Marketing: Amber Crockett ACrockett03840@rx.lecom.edu
Director Finances and Fundraising: Tena-Kay Devens TDevens24067@rx.lecom.edu
Faculty Advisor: Daniel Krinsky DKrinsky@lecom.edu